Stainless steel modern large abstract sculpture for park, The orange and white oval cylinder is supported by several pillars and floats in the sky like a cloud.It can shelter people from the wind and rain, and the oval below can be used as a chair for people to rest.
·Description of stainless steel sculpture design
Stainless steel sculptures We often see stainless steel sculptures in schools, hospitals, squares, communities and other places. When designing stainless steel sculptures, it is determined by the environment and geographical location. Different regional cultures and environmental backgrounds Determine the content and form of the sculpture. For example, the wide fountain in the Dominion Square in Florence, Italy, has a white marble Poseidon statue in the center, and a small bronze cast statue is placed on the base of the Poseidon statue and on the edge of the pool as a foil, forming an important landscape of the square. The vertical image of the statue of Poseidon echoes the lines of the towering corner of the building behind it. The combination of the two is like the pivot of the space. The statue creates an interesting perspective illusion because of its bright color and natural shape. The human eye is focused and helps to moderate the high, sharp lines of the corners of the Medici Palace. The stainless steel sculptures produced by Shijiazhuang D&z Sculpture Co., Ltd. not only reflect the spirit of the city, but also create wealth and value for the city.
1. The first is the design of the stainless steel sculpture: this is mainly for customers who need to design. When designing the stainless steel sculpture, its environment should be considered, so as to determine its content, form, color, etc., and design a complete set of stainless steel Sculpture program.
2. The second is the production of clay sculptures: complex or large-scale stainless steel sculptures need to be made of clay sculptures according to the plan. After the small drafts are completed, the small drafts will be enlarged in equal proportions. Some stainless steel sculptures need to be designed for main brackets. It is necessary for the stainless steel sculpture maker to know the load, size, shape, etc. that it can withstand;
3. The next step is to turn the mold: the clay manuscript is turned into a hard material mold, and a plaster mold is generally used;
4. Then there is the forging molding: forging into a complete stainless steel sculpture according to the mold, grinding the sculpture several times, and then surface treatment;
5. The next step is to paint the surface of the stainless steel sculpture: the color of the stainless steel sculpture itself is silvery white, with luster, and it can also be different colors on the sculpture according to the needs;
6. The last step is installation: generally welding, which is relatively firm, that is, the skeleton of the sculpture itself is welded with the embedded iron on the base, and the steel bars are welded under the embedded iron. The length of the steel bars and the size of the embedded iron are determined according to the size of the sculpture. . For the sake of beauty, usually, after the sculpture is installed, the base will be pasted with marble or granite slabs.