Art circle sculpture
The symbolic meaning of the circle: the circle of the sky, the circle of architecture, the circle of life, the circle of art, the circle of culture
1. Tianyuan place: Tianyuan place is a traditional Chinese cultural thought. There are circles and squares. The circle is the norm, and the rules form a square circle. This is an important content of traditional Chinese ideology and culture. At the same time, the circle plays an important role in social and economic science. developmental role.
2. The circle of architecture: The circle is widely used in traditional Chinese architecture, and the circular Hakka tulou is still fresh in memory. The arch bridge is reflected in the water, and the water shadow forms a circle. When you calm down, you can see the whole world. In traditional Chinese garden architecture, “circle” is widely used, often combined with framed, leaked, and other landscaping techniques to provide a panoramic view of the framed landscape. The most representative are the doors and windows in the garden.
3. The circle of life: so simple that pots and pans are also poetic. A celadon round bowl with beautiful and unique patterns, and a small bowl is also full of poetic and picturesque. Usually, most of what we see and use in our lives are circular, and pots and pans are rarely not circular, and the use of circles is everywhere. The circular use of bicycles and other means of transportation is convenient and practical.
4. The circle of art: There is an infinite world inside and outside the circle. The round bottle of art is within the rules and between heaven and earth. Fullness is full, heart is full. People have joys and sorrows, and the moon is cloudy and sunny. The full moon is the time when people miss the most, “I hope people will live long and live together forever.”
5. The circle of culture is the unity of nature and man: Chinese people pay attention to the outer circle and inner square, the inner integrity, and the outward appearance must have a harmonious attitude, so that they can get along well with each other. The ancient circle culture of our country is actually the traditional Chinese circle thinking mode. This kind of thinking mode is based on the affinity for “circle” as the source, with the Confucianism and Taoism’s concept of circle and Taoism and the concept of yin and yang and five elements of time and space as the core. It embodies the inseparable connection between nature and its lawful movement and subject aesthetics.